The RedBach Retreat has been created in a style to provide our guests with a bach-at-the-beach experience. All units open out onto landscaped outdoor seating areas and consist of a queen size or single beds and your own work space. The main rooms can accommodate up to 12 guests; an extra 3 places can be provided if needed by use of a mobile beach hut.
The Pohutukawa Room is located within the main building, while the other rooms are stand-alone units.
- The Pohutukawa, Forest & Flower Rooms have queen size beds.
- The Beach Room has twin singe beds.
- Tiny House has a king size bed.
- The Railway Hut has two bunk beds.
- The Mobile Beach Hut has a king size bed and a single bunk.
- All bed linen is supplied, (please bring your own towels)
- All rooms have a wall mounted heater.
- Rooms are fitted with power points
- A desk and chair is provided in each room.
Main building contains shared communal facilities;
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, fridge, and gas oven, (please bring your own supplies)
- Tea and coffee are provided in the kitchen.
- Bathroom facilities are located in main building and adjacent to separate rooms.
- Log fire is located in communal lounge/dining area.
- Cleaning supplies are provided.
other Shared Facilities
- There are several courtyard and outdoor dining areas.
- Free Wi-Fi internet access is available.
- A 4-burner gas BBQ is available for use by guests.
- Off-street car parking is located at the rear of the accommodation, Access is signposted on left, 10 metres before RedBach main gate.
Dogs allowed with prior approval.
The entire retreat area is non-smoking.
Cell phone coverage is available but due to location it may be patchy.
There is no television.